(Australia-NewsWire.Com, May 24, 2017 ) “Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 2.62% to reach USD 1.05 billion by 2021, from USD 0.93 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 0.12 billion.
Fertilizer Additives are compounds added to the fertilizers for enhancing their productivity. The demand for higher agricultural yields are met with the subsequent demands for primary nutrients and high quality of fertilizers, which in turn is responsible for the increase in the demand for the Fertilizer additives.
The market is expected to showcase evident potential in the mentioned forecast period. The Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives has continued to gain momentum with the rise in demand for the fertilizers as a result of increasing pressure on Asia-Pacific food production and development in field of fertilizer production technologies.
For granular level understanding the Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market is segmented based on function, application and form of application each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. By function, the Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market is segmented into Anticaking Agents, Dedusting Agents, Antifoaming Agents, Hydrophobic Agent, Corrosion Inhibitors. The market was dominated by anticaking agents and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR among all sub segments during the forecast period. Based on Application, the market is categorized under Urea, Diammonium Phosphate, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Sulphate, Monoammonium Phosphate and Triple Super Phosphate. Among these Urea holds the largest share of Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market. Similarly, on the basis of form of application the segmentation is done under Granular Fertilizers, Prilled Fertilizers and Powdered Fertilizers
Geographically, Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market is further segmented in to India, China, Japan, Australia and South Korea. China is expected to possess the major chunk of the market whereas Japan is the fastest growing in terms of CAGR.
Some of the major companies dominating the Asia-Pacific fertilizer additives market include Clariant, Novochem Group, KAO Corporation, Amit Trading Ltd., Filtra Catalysts & Chemicals Ltd., Arrmaz, Forbon Technology, Chemipol, Michelman, Tolsa Group.
The Research and development in the sector of fertilizer manufacturing technology has been responsible for evident growth in the Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market
The Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market report offers wide-range of scope:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
• Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of function, application and form of application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
• Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Asia-Pacific Fertilizer Additives Market:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com