(Australia-NewsWire.Com, May 24, 2017 ) “Asia-Pacific Feed Additives Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.1% to reach USD 12.29 billion by 2021, from USD 9.52 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 2.77 billion.
Feed additives are those products that are used as a nutritious substance in animals for improving the feed quality or animal’s health. To ensure nutrients in meals of farm animals which are not added in regular meals by farmers, feed additives are used as food supplements.
To give an idea in depth, feed additives are also used for optimizing feed utilization. It directly effects the quality of the product and also technological properties. It also improves digestibility if energy and nutrients by supply of highly available nutrients. Feed additives also acts as an alternative to antibiotics by developing the main activity in the digestive tract. Carbohydrates can be used to alleviate negative effects of dietary fibres. The Global Feed Additives market is growing at a CAGR of 4.5%.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the diagnostic imaging market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
• Boosting demand of standardized meat,
• Price hikes of the meat,
• Broadening of markets,
• Improving healthcare infrastructure in developing markets,
• Increasing diseases to the livestock,
• Increasing competition in the market.
For granular level understanding the Feed Additives Market is segmented based on type and lifestock, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type the market is segmented as Antibiotics, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Vitamins, Mycotoxin Detoxifiers, Prebiotics, Acidifiers, Probiotics, Feed Pigments, Feed Binders, Flavours and Sweeteners, Feed Minerals. Based on Livestock it is further segmented into poultry, cattle, swine, aquatic animals, and others.
India and China are the major economies which have unexplored customer base covered in the study. The report also focuses on other regions like Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to hold 30% of the global feed additives market.
Some of the key players that operate in the Asia-Pacific Feed Additives market include BASF SE, Cargill, Inc., Alltech, Inc., Novozymes A/S, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Archer Daniels Midland Company and Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited. Due to technological advancements and Subsidies on meat exports there is an increase in the competition among key players thereby driving the market
The Asia- Pacific Feed Additives market report offers wide-range of scope:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
• Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of type, livestock, along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
• Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Agricultural Segment:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com